Security & Weather Protection
Multi-point lock hardware creates the ultimate secure-door system for fiberglass and wood doors. A series of multiple latches and bolts prevents forced entry while the additional weather sealing it creates is especially suited to hurricane prone areas.
Florida Product Approval #13158 (Builders Hardware Inc.)
- Grade 40 forced-intrusion rating
- Tighter door sealing than a single-point lock
- Durable, ergonomic design for smooth operation
- Intuitive North American function (latch and deadbolt release in a single downward movement)
- Variety of entry grip handle and lever trim available in several finishes (sold separately)
Builders Hardware Inc. now offers Trilennium multi-point lock hardware in our pre-hung systems or as hardware components for separate installations.
Multi-point hardware installed in BHI pre-hung systems is available for standard height 6/8, 7/0, and 8/0 fiberglass doors. (Also available in 78" height for replacing sliding glass doors, but no other cut-down heights.)
View the links below for additional details.
Emtek 2012 Trim Guide